Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life is all about taking chances, and I'm still talking about the essay-writing contest. Should I join? Honestly, I really want to join, not because of the money but because I really want to know if I'm a horrible writer or not. Don't even ask my friends cause they all think I'm so ambisyosa. They don't have any confidence in me, but i don't mind. Sanay na ako.

People usually don't trust me. They all think that I don't know anything. And the them includes my family and my friends.

Really, I'm getting tired of this. It's so unfair. People never seemed to care about me. And it sucks totally.

And about the prince charming issue? I've long ago stopped dreaming that one day my prince charming would come and sweep me off my feet. Lol, got that one from a book I've read.

Honestly, I'm getting tired too of falling inlove. Tired of all the tears, unreturned love, of being heartbroken. Shit. Pure shit.

Let's change the topic? Shall we?

I only have 1 class today and that's Filipino 1. So boring, I practically slept through out the whole period. Lol.
Acquaintance Party, sheesh. I'm not a party animal or whatsoever so I'm not a lil bit excited. And how many times did I mentioned that already? Lol

Lots of laughters to keep me going today. :]

No comments: