Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Whatever happened to that effin essay writing contest? Bakit wala pang result? Haha, I'm not expecting to win naman eh. Lol, well if ever I'd get to win even 3rd place lang that'd be so freakin' crazy Lmao.

Anyway, I miss writing darn poems. Idk, walang inspiration eh. It's so effin hard to start writing something yet pag nakastart na, ideas would flow in like crazy. Hay, I miss those days *sigh* . Plus, when kaya ako maka write ng short story? Lol, kasi naman po di na short story yung nagagawa ko. It's some kind of a novel thingy like ng SV series. And it's pretty crazy cuz after two chapters I'd get tired of the concept and I'd like to create another one again. Pretty crazy huh? Idk, I need more practice plus I need to read more. Ideas, imagination, patience... where the hell are you?

Haha, sana sa next entry ko I'd get to post my new work na. Yeah, dream on! Lol. xoxo

No comments: