Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So far, my week was good. Even school was okay, much to my surprise. My grades were okay and I participated more in class. It's good news, at least one of my paranoia's slowly fading away. I was more and more contended with who and where I am. Depression seems like a lost suitor and it's great. No more distractions and I could go on with my not-so normal life.

Although most of the time, depression visits me like a mad-driven lover. And during those times, It can be pretty crazy. Smoking seems like oxygen and I feel like I'm eating a gallon of ice-cream. LMAO.

Yeah, ice-cream. My uberlypeyborit comfort food. I don't care If I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday. I don't care about other's opinion anymore. Well, I used to and it was hell.

Anyway, I guess that's it. I have to go finish another cheezy story thing. Cheers!

No comments: