Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Death

I'm scared of Death.

Just this morning while I was on the way to work, I saw a huge crowd surrounding a very wrecked bus. According to the driver of the pedicab I was riding, that bus got into an accident in between 1am-5am (I think,I'm not sure) this morning. It collided into an Ambulance (you know how fast an ambulance goes) really bad. Cause the result was very disturbing. The back of the bus was crumpled like a soda can. I didn't took a picture of it tho, no guts.

And the most tragic thing was that the passengers on the bus were from Pasig and Pasig is like sooo far away from here and the patient on the ambulance was a pregant woman.
I din't know If someone got killed but based on the bus' condition... maybe yes.

Who's fault was it? No one knows.

No comments: