Sunday, June 1, 2008

endless slumber.

I'm bored.
I'm getting bored with the usual stuff.
I need excitement.

The office is practically empty. The airconditioning unit is in full blast which is why most of my colleagues prefer to sleep than to chat haha.

It's 03:55 am.

I'm scratching my back while humming to the music of a dorky love song being played on the server. I yawned and took a sip of coffee. I could feel my eyelids drooping.. zZz. Then I smelled his familliar scent. I snapped open my eyes and saw him walking past me while holding a cup of coffee. I smiled to myself and reached in my pocket the bracelet he gave me a couple of nights ago. It was the same bracelet that I was supposed to buy for my birthday, the one on display on my favorite store. I grasp it and smiled as contentment overflowed me. He may not be mine physically, but in our hearts and minds we are one.

I stood up and followed him outside.

No comments: