Monday, June 23, 2008

My purpose why I go to school is to have quality education, not fashion.

It's like this, I go to a certain Catholic college run by RVM sisters. I've been in this school since Grade School so I have both delightful and bitter memories here. And this school sucks when it comes to rules.

Rules, you can avoid them I know. But not in here. And the thing I hate most about this school is that they force you to attend disgusting school activities and if you don't, well you'll have a date with the stinky comfort room at the end of the semester. Been there, done that.

And now, they just implemented another rule: no flatshoes, sandals and dollshoes allowed (unless they have heels). Can you believe that? I really pitied those students (who came from towns outside the city) who weren't allowed to enter the school.

What I'm trying to say is that, wtf is wrong with the admin? Are they turning this school into a convent?

I so hate this school. Where's freedom? Ugh, 2 more years to go before I can finally leave this 'school'.

As for now, I have no other choice but to trash-talk and pretend that I like staying in here.

No comments: