Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm still alive

I haven't posted anything in here for like a year or so already. I got pretty busy with school that I rarely had time to go online except when I'm doing a research on labor codes, fringe benefits, etc.

When I finally had time to rant about my not-so-exciting life, I forgot all my passwords. Pw for tumblr, blogger and even twitter. WTF!? Good thing I was smart enough to jot it down on my little green back. Ta-ta! I'm back. ROFL.

Hmm, so what's new?

Well, I graduated from college last March and until now I'm still completely jobless. Not that I didn't look for a job, I just couldn't get in. Imagine my frustration when almost all my classmates now have stable - err jobs. Not that I don't have one 'cuz I'm still working as a DJ but this time at a new radio station. I'll talk about that later.

Well anyway, life after college is pretty tough. I have to face several responsibilities and It's almost choking me. Good thing though is that I still work as a DJ in one of the local radio stations in Tagum. Being on-air makes me happy. It's like my medication for depression. Although the pay's not that good, still I'm having a good time entertaining people.

Oh well, I know God has other plans for me. I'll just gonna sit back and wait. I may not be financially well-off as of now, but I'll get by. I always do. 

No comments: