Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday Evening

Harhar, kainis tlga pg sunday. Hmp, balik-aral n ulit bukas. Quiz sa Literature, report sa Natsci, maawa po kau sa akin. Hahaha, I'm going crazy.

What did i do today?Hmm... well, I woke up late cause I slept late last night. Had breakfast, answered my homeworks, watched tv, had lunch, watched CSI (i love CSI) then naligo. Rawr, i didn't attend mass, how cruel of me. Pagkatapos ng OL then i made a new blog.

Hahay, the world is so unfair. How come some people get all the best things? Nagsasayang ng pera sa walang kwentang bagay, tsk tsk. Tapos ang ibang tao halos wala ng makain, minsan nga pg nsa labas aq tapos may nakikita akong mga batang naghahalungkat sa basurahan parang pinipiga ang puso ko. Yea, kidding aside I don't have a heart of steel, unlike what others say. I cry easily nga eh.

Anyway, am I a horrible writer? I think so. People don't appreciate my poems or my stories. I'm not expecting them to go crazy over my writings, but i just wished they weren't so cruel. Some kids think I'm crazy just because I read tons of thick books and write poems and stories.

Well, I'm sorry if I'm not pretty. I'm sorry if I'm not vain. I'm sorry if I don't live up to your expectations. I'm sorry for disappointing you. This is what I am. If I would change myself just to please you, I won't be Alona anymore.

Err, drama lol. Oh well, That's all for today. I'm gonna watch David Blaine pa.

Taralets Bagets!Woot :]]

No comments: