Monday, June 25, 2007

Am I not worth every fall?

Monday,whew school sucks. Hahaha, Acquaintance Party is just around the corner, am I excited? IDK. Lol, I'm not making any sense. Anyway, I just love Miguel Escueta's song, Falling Away. I wanna dedicate it to.. sshhh. I'm not gonna tell, hahaha. Anyway, I love that song so much that I kept on playing it over and over again, lol.

Am I not worth every fall?Maybe. :[

I'm not feeling good lately. First, I learned that R's gf is really pregnant and that they're actually living together now. I'm not a lil bit interested in school and I'm afraid I'm falling again for B.

I thought I was over him, is love really like this?I did everything yet everything wasn't enough.
I hate his girlfriend, no I AM NOT INSECURE OF HER.She's a nobody okay?Quit it. I just hate it when she pretends that i'm insecure of her. Me? Insecure? I have good grades in school, I don't get drunk every now and then, I'm not a show off and i have manners. While her, she doesn't like going to school nor find a work. Loves to party and gets drunk every now and then.

Just because some people find you pretty doesn't mean that I'm insecure of you, grow up. I don't care about you, so quit bothering me. I'm not the one who texted your bf first.

Oh yea, I know I'm ugly and fat. And what did you say?That your effin bf won't desire me ever? Uh huh, that's your opinion.

Hell, just grow up okay? And yeah, tell your boyfriend he's a badddd kisser.. mmkay?

Oh,I sure wish I could smack that right at her face. That'd be soooo fun :]]

Lol, I sound bitter. Hahaha, I wish she could read this.

Oh yeah, i made out with your effin boyfriend thrice.
In your face bitch.

No comments: