Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I can be your cinderella xoxo

School sucks, my teacher hates me and i hate them too. Bla, they think they're so smart ha! Bummer, I was absent for like two meetings and they think they have the right to diss me na. Tsk tsk, Now you know why I effin hate school. My teachers hates me because I ain't charming and that their effin charms wouldn't work on me. Fuck

Now enough of the hate post, here's what's better:


Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your shirt?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God she was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch her skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any girl you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Boy I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Yeah, you know it will always just be me xoxo

No comments: