Thursday, September 20, 2007

There are certain times in our life that we suddenly feel so deprived of certain things. Haha, I dunno but that suddenly popped into my mixed-up mind. Anyway, life can be pretty drastic (skip this part if you've read it a million times already). 'Tis so unfair, so confusing, so... drop dead crazy. Some things are not meant to be yet why do I always make pilit of myself? He he, that's the result of too much pancit. I think I should stop eating, haha.. let's try die-it baby (get it?) wahahaha.

I've promised to myself eons ago that I should stop eating. Wahaha, well maybe not stop but at least lessen my food intake. But i don't think I can take it, haha. Gluttony, nyaks. The power of too much food intake, it has multiple effects on you. It can cause depression, insecurity and the likes. Waa, thinking 'bout it maybe I SHOULD start losing wait pretty fast. And I mean fast.

No comments: